Apostille Service is built to assist you with your document apostille process. This platform includes the necessary tools, information, assessments and guidelines for you to learn about apostille and how the service is provided in India. We provide the online process for the Document Apostille in India.
The term "User" refers to a Visitor, Student or Contractor.
Payment Terms & Refund Policy
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Apostille Service, full payment for a service is required at the time of registration. Specific payment requirements and related provided to you at the time of registration or on the applicable, service-specific web page. In case of memberships or services that include a free trial then the full payment will be due upon such free trial period has concluded.
To purchase any services or products offered by Apostille Service through this platform, you must have Internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up ("Payment Method"). Apostille Service does not store any of your credit card information or such other information restricted by RBI for processing payment, and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. You agree that in case Apostille Service's third-party payment provider stores any such information, Apostille Service will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely by your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and Apostille Service is in no ways liable for any such losses, and is neither responsible to reimburse / make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the services or products you purchase through Apostille Service as they become due.
You may cancel your order anytime as long as the documents are not sent to MEA for the apostille. In this case, you are only liable to pay the courier fee to return your documents. However, if the documents are sent to MEA for the Apostille, then you are liable to pay the complete charges for the service.
Services Availability and Limitations
Apostille Service will not be required to provide you any service or engage in any activity (including but not limited to providing you and/or credentials or acknowledgements relating believes that the service or activity may violate any applicable law or regulation. You further acknowledge that for the purpose of your sole relationship with Apostille Service is Agreements. Termination does not give rise to any right to any grievance or other resolution process for student disputes at Apostille Service, or any other school, division, program of or associated with Apostille Service. You agree that Apostille Service has the right to cancel, delay, reschedule, or alter the format of any content at any time. If you no longer use any membership or use the Site, you may terminate your participation upon notice to Apostille Service. The rights granted to you hereunder will terminate upon any termination of your right to participation in a membership, but the other provisions of the Agreements will survive any such termination. You acknowledge and agree that Apostille Service's services, including paid services and products, are not available at all times, and that certain usage limits may apply. You also understand that Apostille Service, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your use of all Apostille Service-provided services, such as access to Apostille Service support services. You also understand that Apostille Service may modify or discontinue all services at its sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of this platform, and all Content and services available on the this Platform is at your sole risk and responsibility. ANY CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE ENTIRE RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE PLATFORM SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR ACHIEVE THE INTENDED PURPOSES, (B) THE PLATFORM WILL NOT EXPERIENCE OUTAGES OR OTHERWISE BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, SUCH AS CHAT ROOM SERVICES, WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, ERROR- FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THAT DEFECTS IN OR ON THE PLATFORMS OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH AND DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, SUSTAINED FROM USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES AND CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Terms of service
1. Services to be rendered and authorisations
The user, referred to as 'candidate' from here on, is agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions by enrolling himself/herself to the any service(s) offered by Apostille Service.
"apostillservice.co.in" provides and the following services to candidates desirous of document apostille services. The student has accepted to be provided the following services.
2. "apostillservice.co.in" is fully authorized and empowered by the candidate to act on his/her behalf, represent him/her in all matters relating to his/her admission(s) and to interact with the concerned authorities on his/her behalf.
2. Applications and documents
3. The candidate agrees to provide any document that may be deemed necessary by "apostillservice.co.in" as per the service requirement. These documents are to be handed over in person or sent through the courier by the candidate himself.
3. Service charges
4. At the time of placing the order to Apostille Service, the candidate shall pay to "apostilleservice.co.in" due service charges (if any). The said service charge will be for the above listed services rendered by "apostilleservice.co.in".
5. Under no circumstances, the service charges refund will be made to the Candidate unless it is exclusively mentioned in the service description.
6. If any one or more provisions of this Agreement shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
6. Arbitration and jurisdiction
7. That in the event of any dispute or differences arising out of or relating to or in connection with this agreement, the parties shall enter, in good faith, into negotiations aimed at finding an amicable solution. If the disputes cannot be resolved in a satisfactory manner, the disputes shall be referred to the arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by "apostilleservice.co.in". The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 shall apply. The venue of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. The award of the Arbitrator shall be final and conclusive and binding on both parties.
8. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and the parties hereby agree that the courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. This Agreement shall constitute a valid and binding contract between the Parties. This Agreement sets forth the complete understanding between the Parties hereto and supersedes any previous communication between the parties. The terms of this Agreement shall not be altered or added to nor shall anything be omitted there from except by means of a supplementary deed in writing duly signed by the parties hereto.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Apostille Service from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, relating to or arising out of (a) your use or attempted use of the Site or Programs in violation of the Agreements; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) information or content that you or others post or otherwise make available on the Site or through any Program, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Termination of Rights
Dispute Procedure and Claims of Copyright Infringement
Qogent respects the rights and intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your product or other work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
Apostille Service's Copyright Agent for notices of disputes or claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows
QOGENT LEARNING SOLUTIONS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
#14, 1st Main Road,
Arekere Mico Layout 1st stage
Bangalore - 560078.
Tel: +91(0) 8026485194
The information and services is provided by "apostilleservice.co.in" and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct and keep your documents secure, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, it does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any content on this site should not be interpreted as advice on any specific action or intended action. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage to your documents including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website and its services.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, "apostilleservice.co.in" takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Whilst great care is taken to ensure accuracy, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided, but do please email us using our contact page. If you notify us of any errors or omissions, they will be corrected or removed as quickly as possible.
This website and its content are copyright of "apostilleservice.co.in"
© "apostilleservice.co.in" 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk, those complete files designated as "Downloads" from this website, or extracts from information on this website, in either case, such downloads or copying must be for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or any other form of electronic retrieval system.