Marriage Certificate Apostille

We provide fast, secure Service in getting your Marriage certificate Apostille. We only ask you to send your original document issued from any state in India, with copy of Passport to our office and leave the rest to us.

Reasons why we receive Marriage certificate for Apostille:

  • Dual Citizenship
  • Death of Spouse
  • Interest & Ownership in Property
  • Inheritance
  • Moving to Another Country
  • Working in Another Country

If you have  lost or damaged your Marriage certificate for Apostille we suggest you to order a fresh copy for apostille ASAP.

If the Marriage Certificate is laminated you can remove it in the back that’s where the apostille is done Or we will remove the lamination.

If the requesting country is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, you will be required to provide a Marriage Certificate with an Apostille.The document  can only be legal in other country when it is apostilled for particular country.

Marriage Certificates issued  issued by a State must be authenticated from the same State. For example, if the person married in Karnataka, the Marriage Certificate will need to be Attested from the Karnataka Secretary of State then it is Apostilled by the MEA. An alternative to this is to get SDM Apostille. Firstly, the Marriage Certificate will be attested from the Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), Delhi after that finally the Marriage Certificate will be Apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) or from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), Government of India. The second method is preferred since it consumes less time and is less expensive. However, please make sure that your employer/university accepts SDM Apostille.

If the country requesting the Marriage Certificate is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, then the documents may require further authentication through the MEA India and legalization through the Embassy / Consulate office of the other country.

Apostille has lot of rules and regulations which might slightly vary from country to country,Untrained personnel or institution will not be able to recognise these difference. We always suggest you to contact professionals and let them handle your case in best way possible. Let it be Us.

Services We Provide

Educational Documents

  • Degree Certificate
  • PG Degree Certificate
  • BE Certificate
  • Diploma Certificate
  • Nursing Certificate
  • SSC Certificate
  • HSC Certificate
  • Inter Certificate
  • MBBS Certificate
  • Dentists Certificate
  • Engineering Certificate
  • Transcript Certificate
  • Pharmacy Certificate
  • MS Certificate
  • MD Certificate
  • Mark Sheets

Non Educational Documents

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Leaving Certificate
  • Police Clearance
  • Registration Certificate
  • Power of Attorney
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Bona-fide Certificate
  • Medical Certificate

Commercial Documents

  • Export Invoice
  • Packaging list
  • Power of Attorney
  • Certificate of incorporation
  • Certificate of Origin
  • Chemical analysis report
  • Physical analysis report